Translate

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Gabriel Jesus pens down emotional good-bye letter to fans

Man City signing Gabriel Jesus has revealed his heartbreak at leaving former club Palmeiras saying that the club made his dreams come true.


The 19-year old had agreed a £28m deal with Manchester City back in August, but was allowed to remain at the club till the end of the year. The Brazilian has however joined the premier league side.

In an Instagram post, he gave an emotional good-bye message to the club that changed his life.

"How painful it is to say goodbye to what has transformed your life and your family," wrote Jesus, translated from Portuguese.
"I confess that at this point in writing this letter it is difficult to hold back the emotion.
"There's a film in my head. Film with happy ending. As they always say, life passes by very quickly. Enjoy it while it's time.
"I enjoyed every second with Palmeiras - this team gave me the chance to have a profession, to have friends, to have a better life, to make my dream come true. Palmeiras was my great school."

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ASSESS HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE


Gabriel Jesus enjoyed a brilliant season as he won the Brazilian league with Palmeiras, the Sao Paulo team's first title since 1994. He scored 28 goals in 83 appearances in total.

The Brazil international went on to thank the club saying:
"When I close my eyes comes the sound of the crowd singing 'Gloria alleluia, it's Gabriel Jesus'. But life has to go on and it's time to say goodbye, say no, thank you," he wrote.
"Thank you firstly the Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras, I will never forget you," Jesus said before going on to thank his teammates, the club's president and directors and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment