Translate

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Why I dribble to the right; Hazard tells Henry


Chelsea star player, Eden Hazard has revealed why he often dribbles to the right hand side on his recent interview with Sky Sports pundit, Thierry Henry.
The Belgium international has put up a quite number of brilliant performances for the Blues so far this season, helping them remain 9-point clear at the top of the league table.


The former Arsenal forward and club legend could not but notice Hazard's dribbling habit. Henry asked the playmaker on Sky Sports why he always makes that run back into traffic and out to the right side from his roaming position on the left whenever he picks up possession while attacking.
Here's what Eden said in response:
“For me it’s easier to play with my right foot.
“It’s simple. If I go right, I see Diego (Costa) and have different solutions.
“I go alone or pass to Diego or the midfield can join in.
“If I go the other way, the cross with my left foot is not good.”

Thierry Henry is a great admirer of the Belgian. And being part of the Belgium national team, firsthand knowledgeable of the playmaker's ability is no strange thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment