Translate

Sunday 27 January 2019

Latest on Ander Herrera contract talks


No doubt, many Manchester United fans would love to see Ander Herrera sign a new contract. The 29 year old midfielder has been very vital to the club since his arrival. He always gives his all for the team on the pitch and off the pitch. As a result, Manchester United have gone into talks with the possibility of extending his stay at Old Trafford beyond the summer. Ander Herrera is into his final year of his current contract at the club, and there are many European giants who will be interested in landing the midfielder.
Speaking to reporters a few hours ago, the Spaniard shared his thoughts about the state of things concerning his contract extension:
“We have more important things happening now than my contract. My priority is to beat Burnley, Leicester. If I deserve a new contract, the contract will come. I’m not a selfish guy, I want the team to keep winning games, I don’t go crazy about my contract.”
Manchester United will host Burnley on Tuesday night in the Premier League. It's expected they get all 3 points if they are to keep the battle of finishing top 4 alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment